THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER IN KSA A BRIEF OVERVIEW
In Saudi Arabia, each month brings out numerous initiatives and achievements in many sectors; economic, educational, tourism, sports, health care, energy, industrials, and others. So what did the month of November cover? And what are the most remarkable achievements registered?
- The launch of the OXAGON Industrial City.
HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman Non-Profit City
- The launch of the first phase of a factory for the production of solar panels in the Industrial City of Tabuk.
- The launch of the KSA first edition of the full-marathon program.
- The Ministry of Investment launched a new service to start a business in 3 steps from outside the Kingdom.
- The Red Sea International Film Festival launched its program.
- Saudi Women First-ever Football League.
- The Soudah Development Company joined the UN Mountain Partnership.
- A 5-year strategic partnership contract signed in Paris between Alula and Unesco.
The Saudi Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture signed an investment contract for the first ‘coffee city’.
- The Saudi Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources receives 4 international certificates from the ISO.
- The Red Sea Global is a nominated award winner for the “ESG Initiative of the Year” in London.
- Sabik won the Chemical Week Sustainability Awards 2021 for the best recycling and sustainability initiative.
- KSA's projects have achieved the largest share of the nominated projects in the NASA International Space Apps Challenge.
- Saudi Arabia has chosen the film “The Tambour of Retribution” to represent the Kingdom at the Oscars.
- The Saudi Tourism Authority received the gold award for marketing excellence at Mena Effie Awards in Dubai.
- Saudi Arabia ranked first on the list of countries that topped the interest of investors during the World Travel Exhibition in London.
Last update: 12 December 2021